- Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
Alternative Payment Options
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Brantley & Jordan Animal Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
We are proud to be able to offer ScratchPay as a payment option to our clients. ScratchPay is an income based financing option with user friendly payment plans. Finding your plan won’t affect your credit score. To learn more, please click on the link below:
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. We are able to process Trupanion claims right from our front desk on the same day your pet receives service. Trupanion is easy to use and are offer excellent coverage for emergency care. To learn more, please click on the link below: